Just Like a Mixtape

It has only been 6 months since I wrote the first entry under the name 'Impress For Less.' Unbelievably a lot has changed since that day. I am still not sure where I am going with this blog, or with my life in general. However, I am certain that my love for locking myself in a fitting room in order to take a ridiculous number of pictures has not decreased in the slightest. Below, a mixture of pictures I have taken in the past half a year that did not qualify to become a blog post but which, I believe, say a lot about what I am truly into or...not:-).

first theme



street fashion






vintage & charity shopping










all-time favourites








independent designers



a taste of luxury



attention seeking



red lips and fishnet



general fashion attitude







Comments

Popular Posts