Welcome back

One of the most talented people I have ever met is visiting London again and I cannot wait to get together with him. If you ever visit Urban Outfitters, you have certainly come across his work. His name is Lukasz Wierzbowski and he is a stunning photographer - http://www.flickr.com/photos/neon_tambourine/ .


When I saw his photos for the first time, I could not stop staring at them. There is something absolutely unique about them and I believe that one of the reasons behind their beauty is their being the reflection of Lukasz - exceptional, clever and authentic.


Last October Lukasz took some photos of me for the EP that I was then releasing. 
As this blog is devoted to (charity/vintage/whatever) fashion, let me post the pictures featuring one of my favourite pieces of clothing ever (found in Beyond Retro) - print playsuit!





Comments

  1. you look so gorgeous! love the outfit! following you xo
    please follow me too!:) www.jademonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts